MY TALENT, MY PRIDE (SEXUAL IMMORALITY AND DEPRESSION) Skip to main content

A story of my confused state

  2018, I moved to Ogun state and had to seek employment in a school within my vicinity. As a Lagos teacher, I was used to a vibrant class, swift answers and mushy acts by my students. So I resumed at my new work place with that fully charged energy. The first day got me confused. I was to teach the primary classes, I started my class and it was obvious these children were not following. They could neither understand what I was saying nor did they show any bit of interest. It was then I knew I had to start from the scratch. First, I had to create a connection. I wanted them to understand that I am first their friend. I needed to set the foundation that they can have both a friend and teacher in one. After that, I came down to their level. I made them feel and appreciate every little progress they made. I built up their interest in education. We worked together, applying several strategies I discovered and created, and within some month the growth was evident. Eureka is a book that ...

MY TALENT, MY PRIDE (SEXUAL IMMORALITY AND DEPRESSION)

today we would be studying the two remaining enemies of our talents

SEXUAL IMMORALITY AND DEPRESSION  are two deadly killers of our destiny and must be avoided more than AIDS. Incase you don't know talents come from God and they can only reside in a godly body.
God himself initiated sex but he put a law that it is only for married people and must be done between a man and his wife alone. the moment you disobey this law (sex outside marriage) you have transferred the ownership of your body to the devil and thus whatever that is of God cant reside there and it dies off slowly.
there is this fact most people do argue about, they say God cant take back the talents He has given.
well i will do my best in explaining things here though i stand to be corrected

Whatever God gives to you there is always a counterfeit which is with the devil. God gives children and so does the devil. God gives wealth so does the devil.  God gives eternal life and SO DOES THE DEVIL.
the only difference between what God gives and what the devil gives is that God's own is free(you don't pay for it) and it brings eternal joy along with it but whatever the devil gives will always come with an evil price, sorrow and it will be temporal.

You might be engaging in sexual immorality and still think you God given talent is still in you but SORRY the truth is IT HAS BEEN EXCHANGED with that of the devil because you have sold your soul to him.
our God is a jealous God so you cant be of the devil and expect things of God to be in you LIKE WHO DOES THAT.  Would Dangote will all his property to a child who isn't his NO.



Also depression is another talent killer.  Most times we sin ans would ask God for forgiveness but the devil comes and start accusing you of past sins. he brings all sins to your remembrance and makes you hate yourself, you feel you cant be forgiven and you fall into his trap DEPRESSION.
no dear our God forgives all sins, he sent his son to die for all our sins. 1 Corinthians 5:17 says if a man gives his life to Christ he is A NEW CREATURE, OLD THINGS are PASSED AWAY and behold ALL THINGS are BECOME NEW. that means once you confess all your sins and receive Christ into your life you become a newborn baby, every record of you committing sin is destroyed. don't let the devil tell you a lie, he is targeted at destroying talents. DON'T LET HIM
#Jesustibab


any questions regarding this can be asked in the comment section. stay blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNDERSTANDING the way to PERFECTION

Perfect sontin!!! I want a perfect job, husband,wife, boyfriend,girlfriend, I want to be perfect. These are demands we make daily. You can't get a perfect sontin, job, husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend... These are answers we get when we ask for the above. What exactly is perfection? Though the dictionary defined it as without fault, weakness, to be complete, exact and correct But in the actual sense understanding comes before perfection There is actually no perfect human on earth, but there perfect humans on earth if understanding is placed first. Perfection to me is "knowing the fault, weakness, lack... Of a person, thing, job or yourself, understanding it is already a part of them and deciding those you can change and those that can't be changed, then seeing the person, thing, job or yourself as perfect. For someone or something to be perfect You must have listed out their weakness and faults. Note those you can change and work on them Note those you can...

HOW TO COPE WITH SLOW LEARNERS

I remember my first experience with a slow learner. At first I thought he was just lazy but later I realised it wasn't laziness. He was always quite, doesn't answer questions in class and rarely relate with his peers. Within months of my stay in the school I started noticing some changes in my boy. He now attempts assignment and classwork given. He talks in class and now relates well with his classmates. The trick is to first make them feel safe in class rather than make your expectations a burden to them. Over the years I've had to teach slow Learners and it has been a wonderful experience. The link below is a podcast where I talked on how to cope with Slow Learners. It's a ten minutes audio that summarizes strategies you can put in place when you have a slow learner in class. If you have questions, I'll be glad to answer them. https://anchor.fm/MissDairo%20/episodes/How-to-cope-with-Slow-Learners-ef5bj4 Don't forget to leave a comment and share w...

THE OTHER SIDE

Am not here to talk an about the other room oh LOL😆😆 this one is about the other side. Please drop your comments, I would love to know how you feel about this post.    I was in church for the digging deep service, when the Preacher started teaching I noticed what he was saying didn't correspond with the digging deep study sheet I was given.  I checked the date of the sheet and it was 18th of October 2016 and the date for that day was 11th. I noticed the congregation didn't look confused like I was so I thought of calling the attention of the usher.  Before I could get the attention of the ushers I decided to turn the other side of the sheet and there it was 11th October 2016 the topic for that day. NOTE: Before I realized the topic been preached was on the other side, the preacher was almost through with the teaching. This singular event opened my eyes to amazing life lessons I would be sharing here. 1) Majority of us have been believing God for a particu...