THINGS YOU CAN DO TO GROW THAT TALENT ( SINGERS,DANCERS,ACTORS) Skip to main content

A story of my confused state

  2018, I moved to Ogun state and had to seek employment in a school within my vicinity. As a Lagos teacher, I was used to a vibrant class, swift answers and mushy acts by my students. So I resumed at my new work place with that fully charged energy. The first day got me confused. I was to teach the primary classes, I started my class and it was obvious these children were not following. They could neither understand what I was saying nor did they show any bit of interest. It was then I knew I had to start from the scratch. First, I had to create a connection. I wanted them to understand that I am first their friend. I needed to set the foundation that they can have both a friend and teacher in one. After that, I came down to their level. I made them feel and appreciate every little progress they made. I built up their interest in education. We worked together, applying several strategies I discovered and created, and within some month the growth was evident. Eureka is a book that ...

THINGS YOU CAN DO TO GROW THAT TALENT ( SINGERS,DANCERS,ACTORS)

today i will be sharing ways you can create an opportunity for yourself by using your talents.
like i said before talent is never static, it either grows or dies. and am very sure no one wants a dying talent but the question is HOW WOULD I GROW MY TALENT

many people say the reason they have not improved their talent is because of finance, lack of connection e.t.c.
really that shouldn't be a problem anymore as i would be sharing  different ways you can showcase your talent.

For those who can sing and has been looking for an opportunity to showcase yourself you can do the following:Child Singing with Headphones

  • try listening to songs and train your voice with it
  • when you go visiting a friend sing to them
  • when in church sing a song for the congregation
  • join a choir/singing group
  • sing at a friends party
  • record your songs on your phone and send to friends
  • when introducing yourself at a gathering, tell them you're an artist
by doing the above am so sure opportunity would come knocking real hard


so for the dancers who don't want their talent to shrink this is for you:
Cute Kids Ballroom Dancing in Moldova (Video) - Daily Picks and Flicks

  • dance often at home
  • dance to every new song/beats so as to improve your steps
  • when songs are been sang in church dance well to it
  • dance at your friends party
  • mix up with other dancers by going a dance group
  • have someone video you when you dance and share it to your friends, Facebook, YouTube e.t.c
  • register for dance auditions
and by the time you have done all this am so sure opportunities would be dragging you around. LOL
and YES for those who are great dancers and are looking for opportunities to be known, this are for you:Tips for Finding an Agent for Your Child | Expert Acting Advices ...


  • first begin by watching different movies
  • learn to act different roles in a movie
  • join a drama group in school/church/home or even elsewhere
  • have your friends video you while you act and share it on Facebook, friends, YouTube,e.t.c. 
  • register for acting auditions
  • try creating movies and act them
and am so convinced by the time you're through the sky would be your starting point. HURRAY!!!!
ok thats all for now, we would be discussing the rest later. have fun as you create your opportunity!!!

#Jesustibab

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNDERSTANDING the way to PERFECTION

Perfect sontin!!! I want a perfect job, husband,wife, boyfriend,girlfriend, I want to be perfect. These are demands we make daily. You can't get a perfect sontin, job, husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend... These are answers we get when we ask for the above. What exactly is perfection? Though the dictionary defined it as without fault, weakness, to be complete, exact and correct But in the actual sense understanding comes before perfection There is actually no perfect human on earth, but there perfect humans on earth if understanding is placed first. Perfection to me is "knowing the fault, weakness, lack... Of a person, thing, job or yourself, understanding it is already a part of them and deciding those you can change and those that can't be changed, then seeing the person, thing, job or yourself as perfect. For someone or something to be perfect You must have listed out their weakness and faults. Note those you can change and work on them Note those you can...

HOW TO COPE WITH SLOW LEARNERS

I remember my first experience with a slow learner. At first I thought he was just lazy but later I realised it wasn't laziness. He was always quite, doesn't answer questions in class and rarely relate with his peers. Within months of my stay in the school I started noticing some changes in my boy. He now attempts assignment and classwork given. He talks in class and now relates well with his classmates. The trick is to first make them feel safe in class rather than make your expectations a burden to them. Over the years I've had to teach slow Learners and it has been a wonderful experience. The link below is a podcast where I talked on how to cope with Slow Learners. It's a ten minutes audio that summarizes strategies you can put in place when you have a slow learner in class. If you have questions, I'll be glad to answer them. https://anchor.fm/MissDairo%20/episodes/How-to-cope-with-Slow-Learners-ef5bj4 Don't forget to leave a comment and share w...

THE OTHER SIDE

Am not here to talk an about the other room oh LOL😆😆 this one is about the other side. Please drop your comments, I would love to know how you feel about this post.    I was in church for the digging deep service, when the Preacher started teaching I noticed what he was saying didn't correspond with the digging deep study sheet I was given.  I checked the date of the sheet and it was 18th of October 2016 and the date for that day was 11th. I noticed the congregation didn't look confused like I was so I thought of calling the attention of the usher.  Before I could get the attention of the ushers I decided to turn the other side of the sheet and there it was 11th October 2016 the topic for that day. NOTE: Before I realized the topic been preached was on the other side, the preacher was almost through with the teaching. This singular event opened my eyes to amazing life lessons I would be sharing here. 1) Majority of us have been believing God for a particu...