DIRECTION to your LOCATION Skip to main content

A story of my confused state

  2018, I moved to Ogun state and had to seek employment in a school within my vicinity. As a Lagos teacher, I was used to a vibrant class, swift answers and mushy acts by my students. So I resumed at my new work place with that fully charged energy. The first day got me confused. I was to teach the primary classes, I started my class and it was obvious these children were not following. They could neither understand what I was saying nor did they show any bit of interest. It was then I knew I had to start from the scratch. First, I had to create a connection. I wanted them to understand that I am first their friend. I needed to set the foundation that they can have both a friend and teacher in one. After that, I came down to their level. I made them feel and appreciate every little progress they made. I built up their interest in education. We worked together, applying several strategies I discovered and created, and within some month the growth was evident. Eureka is a book that ...

DIRECTION to your LOCATION

I can't sleep, I rolled on the bed, closed my eyes a thousand times but still no sleep.
I can hear the voice clearly, it wouldn't stop speaking so I decided to write it down.

You were invited to a party and was told to be there in time since the party would end by 4pm.
The venue of the party is unknown to you so is the direction and you didn't speak.

You got to know so many others were invited to a party thou you're not so sure its the same party but you convinced yourself the direction should be the same.

Friends and family guessed the venue of the party so they too gave you directions.
You still didn't deem it fit to ask the one who invited you the venue and direction to the party.
"Persin no fit lose for Nija now" you told your naive self.

It is the d-day, you set out with friends and family based on their directions.
You got to the party but they wouldn't let you enter. "This isn't your party" they tell you.

You check the time 2pm, you're late, would you get there in time?.
You're confused, the directions given to you lead you elsewhere.

3pm it then occurred to you, you forgot to ask the one who invited you.
You give him a call, he told you the venue and direction of the party.

You got there 4pm
The gates are closed
Everyone is gone
And so is the food and presents you were expecting.

You where created for a reason, I'm sure you're aware your presence on earth isn't a mistake.
To everyman a purpose
Our stay on earth is temporary
There is somewhere for eternity
You're here on an assignment

Just like the party your time on earth is limited.
So many of us are yet to find the reason for our creation
We try to follow the path of others forgetting we were given our own path.

The clock is ticking
Time is going
Go back to the one who created you
Get to know your purpose and how to fulfill it.

The master is on his way
The gates would soon be closed
Find your own path
I know you might have gone astray but He is ever ready to give you the direction to your location.

Present yourself ready for the masters use
Don't follow the way of friends and family
Thou their directions might look too rosy and that of God too narrow
But God's direction is the only one which leads to your location

Remember
It was God who designed your location
Bola, Mercy and Lola weren't there
Only God knows
Ask Him today

#Jesustibab

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNDERSTANDING the way to PERFECTION

Perfect sontin!!! I want a perfect job, husband,wife, boyfriend,girlfriend, I want to be perfect. These are demands we make daily. You can't get a perfect sontin, job, husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend... These are answers we get when we ask for the above. What exactly is perfection? Though the dictionary defined it as without fault, weakness, to be complete, exact and correct But in the actual sense understanding comes before perfection There is actually no perfect human on earth, but there perfect humans on earth if understanding is placed first. Perfection to me is "knowing the fault, weakness, lack... Of a person, thing, job or yourself, understanding it is already a part of them and deciding those you can change and those that can't be changed, then seeing the person, thing, job or yourself as perfect. For someone or something to be perfect You must have listed out their weakness and faults. Note those you can change and work on them Note those you can...

HOW TO COPE WITH SLOW LEARNERS

I remember my first experience with a slow learner. At first I thought he was just lazy but later I realised it wasn't laziness. He was always quite, doesn't answer questions in class and rarely relate with his peers. Within months of my stay in the school I started noticing some changes in my boy. He now attempts assignment and classwork given. He talks in class and now relates well with his classmates. The trick is to first make them feel safe in class rather than make your expectations a burden to them. Over the years I've had to teach slow Learners and it has been a wonderful experience. The link below is a podcast where I talked on how to cope with Slow Learners. It's a ten minutes audio that summarizes strategies you can put in place when you have a slow learner in class. If you have questions, I'll be glad to answer them. https://anchor.fm/MissDairo%20/episodes/How-to-cope-with-Slow-Learners-ef5bj4 Don't forget to leave a comment and share w...

THE OTHER SIDE

Am not here to talk an about the other room oh LOL😆😆 this one is about the other side. Please drop your comments, I would love to know how you feel about this post.    I was in church for the digging deep service, when the Preacher started teaching I noticed what he was saying didn't correspond with the digging deep study sheet I was given.  I checked the date of the sheet and it was 18th of October 2016 and the date for that day was 11th. I noticed the congregation didn't look confused like I was so I thought of calling the attention of the usher.  Before I could get the attention of the ushers I decided to turn the other side of the sheet and there it was 11th October 2016 the topic for that day. NOTE: Before I realized the topic been preached was on the other side, the preacher was almost through with the teaching. This singular event opened my eyes to amazing life lessons I would be sharing here. 1) Majority of us have been believing God for a particu...