Thinking about my junior secondary schools days
This handsome guy in my class wrote on the
black board "Titi is the most beautiful girl in
class"
I was overjoyed, I felt on top of the world, I
blushed. I walked with pride for a long time.
I even made sure I never changed my hairdo.
chai!!!
I cried the day I learnt he left our school, who
would make me feel good about myself?
I was going through a lot at home, I felt I wasn't
good enough, I felt I wasn't useful, I thought I
was so ugly, I hated myself.
Now you know why I was so happy when he
declared my beauty!
Thinking about that incident it became clearer
why people get deceived easily.
Imagine a child who was introduced into a world
of hatred, imagine a child who have been made
to believe they worth nothing.
Imagine someone shows them a bit of love, what
happens? They become so happy and eager to
explore this new world and that's where rape,
drug abuse and others comes in.
Until you learn to value yourself
Until you learn to love and appreciate yourself
Until you learn to praise yourself
Until you believe that God created you in a
beautiful and wonderful way...
Until then you just might fall victim to deceivers.
teenage Relationship chat loading...
# Jesustibab
Hello friends today we would be studying the book of MAT 25:14-30 in a different way SUMMARY OF THE PARABLE OF THE THREE SERVANTS a particular master was about to go on a journey so he gave his first servant 5 talents, the second 2 talents and the last servant 1 talent after which he went on his journey. the first servant traded with his talents and added 5 more to it, the second servant also did the same and added 2 more but the last servants thought that he has been cheated, he felt he wasn't loved by his master so rather than trading with his talent he hid it until the return of his master. When the master returned he asked of the account of the talents and all the servants gave accounts. He appreciated the first two servants and had the last one thrown into the wilderness. EXPLANATION OF THE PARABLE The parable above is just exactly what happened when we all were been sent to the world. We were given talents which we ought to trade with here on earth ...
Comments